Get ready to achieve you body goals. Whether its strength or muscle training. Our professional coaches can help you in your journey to fitness.
Find what moves you
Try Out wide range of available routines
Achieve weight goals through treadmills, cycling and more.
Gain muscles using free weights & our wide range of machines.
Relax your muscles and recover from workouts in yoga section.
Work with trainers to make personalized nutrition plans.
Results, not just promises
Our members witness experience like no where
24/7 Open Gym
Hear what our members have to say...
“Best Gym in North Delta. I have been a member here for 2 months after being a member at another large BC chain gym and let me say this place is no BS. No conctract option, clean, new equipment. The hours are amaing of course (24 hours). The place is clean, the equipment is fantastic for lifters and cardio lovers. I usually go to the gym around 8-9 am or 7-8pm and the gym is never too crowded. I wish they had a hip abduction machine though.”
— Vickie G-H
“I m sharing my views about this place to let you all know that this is the best place for work out . Super friendly staff n very hard-working . Love them all . I came here to get rid from depression and my trainer is amazing . She is training me very well . Thank you so much Sapna😍.”
— Rajvir Phagura
“I moved from Saskatchewan a year back . Joined the gym exactly one year back and I am so happy at my decision to join this. Easily approachable, very friendly and thorogh professional staff. Great ambience. The equippment is upto mark. They give personal training sessions too. Guide about diet too. I have certain physical limitations so my sessions are planned well according to these. Would recommend it highly.”
— Navjit Jhand
“Excellent place to lift off the daily stress. It's a adequate place for lifters with moderate equipment. Highly recommended. In last 3 years, I tried other gym around here too but the Cave Athletics hygiene/standards are extreme- Kuddos to staff. Great work.”
— Navdeep Singh Chattha
“Excelente place to workout. Special ergonomic equipment, makes the difference between other usual machines. Spacious place to stretch and a very complete dumbbell set. Definitely, it is an awesome gym to do your best. The costumer service are nice gentle, respectful.”
— Andrés García Molina
“I love this location! Great workouts, exceptional and friendly staff and trainers that are great across the board. I love that they know my capabilities and push me harder when I need it.”
— Josh Ingram
“Great facility with the nicest, most helpful staff. Has all the right equipment regardless of how advanced you are with your training. Since it is a 24-hr facility, I no longer need to worry about how late I can train. Also has open space to stretch and do some high intensity interval training without weights if needed. Best gym in the Surrey/Delta area, and I've trained at most of them over the past 18 yrs.”
— Harj Dhaliwal
“Awesome well equipped gym. It is open 24/7 and that is real convenience for people who works till late. I love working out at cave.”
— Max Rayan
“My experience at this has been awesome since i joined it. it's never too crowded and they have everything i need with reasonable price of membership.”
— Simran Kaur
Awards & Recognition
The Quality Business Awards recognizes businesses that achieve an average quality score of 95% or greater over the previous 12 months. To learn more about our selection criteria, please click here. The winner for the category of The Best Gym in Delta can be seen below. From the whole team, we would like to congratulate the winner on your outstanding results.
We have awarded Cave Athletics Inc as The Best Gym in Delta for 2020. An overall quality score exceeding 95% was achieved, making them the top ranked in Delta.
Ready to get started?
Find out which plan is best for you
Learn how we are ensuring safety during COVID19
- One staff member will be doing thermal screening at the front door.
- Everyone will be required to maintain social distancing between themselves and others (inside or waiting outside).
- Number of people allowed in the gym at a time is limited to 30.
- All equipment and machines will be disinfected by staff every 30 minutes.
- We have increased the number of disinfectant stations for our members and all members are also required to clean the machines/equipment after each use.
- Some of the treadmills will be powered off to maintain social distancing.
- All machines have been re-arranged in the facility to maintain social distancing.
- As per Vancouver Fraser Health guideline the water dispenser has been removed.
- All members are encouraged to bring their own water bottle (with water in it ofcourse 😎).
- Seniors(above age of 50) are encouraged to use the facility between 7am - 12pm.
- If you are planning to bring kids with you then you will need to make advance arrangements on the phone with our Customer Service Representative.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19(flu, fever, cough) will not be permitted to enter the facility.